Re: Racing with overdrives

To: <Gt6steve@aol.com>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Racing with overdrives
From: "Ron Schonscheck" <schonny@y2consult.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:17:17 -0700
Good question.  I have run a stock overdrive in my MGB vintage racer this
past season, probably 6 or 7 races and it seems to work great but I too
wonder.  I put the switch on the gear shift lever and it sure works great.
What fun to be blasting down a straightaway flick the switch to go OD then
flick it back at the end to gear down for the next corner.  I have sorely
abused mine and it seems fine so far.