San Diego Racing?

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: San Diego Racing?
From: Jeff Warner <Jeff_Warner@ssa-sa.sel.sony.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:27:51 -0600
I find myself being scheduled to be in the San Diego area multiple times over
the next few months.  I would like to attend any vintage racing events that may
occur in the area but I am unfamiliar with the clubs which service that area.

Weekends before or after the following dates are open for me:
January 31 - February 11
March 13 - 17  (I will be working the CVAR's race March 11 & 12)
April 10 - 14
May 15 - 19  (I will be working the CVAR's race on the May 20 & 21)

Anyone have any suggestions of possible races to attend while in San Diego?

Anyone have any suggestions of possible speed shops or dealers to visit in the
San Diego area?

Thanks,

Jeff Warner
San Antonio