HEATED GARAGE FLOORS

To: vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: HEATED GARAGE FLOORS
From: Mark Donaldson <ardmore@voyager.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 12:50:24 +1300
Gentlemen,
I've been following this thread with interest.  Unless I've missed it,
nobody seems to have mentioned ELECTRIC underfloor heating. A neighbour
of mine installed it in his home when he built it four years ago. Once
the concrete slab is up to temperature, and nobody "plays with the
thermostat" it is comfortable and surprisingly INEXPENSIVE. And it's fun
to patter around the house in bare feet on tile floors in the middle of
winter! <G>  In a garage, of course, you'd have to make sure you had
damned good weather and draught-proofing around the garage doors.  Check
it out!

Cheers,
Mark Donaldson
Auckland (no snow)