Chassis Dyno

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Chassis Dyno
From: Jimmysmth@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 15:45:13 EST
To all listers who care about dynos in the northeast.  I mistakenly assumed
that the replies were cc'ed to the list.   Sorry about that.
Anyway,  Here they are, taken verbatim from their replies:

In Philadelphia you can try "Air & Water Enterprises."  They are very active
with SCCA Solo people.
See their web site: http://www.awe-tuning.com/tuning.cfm
__________________

This place had one, but their website doesn't mention it now.  You could
contact them to see is they still have it.  www.hmsmotorsport.com; 3 First
Ave., Peabody, MA 01960;   1-888-467-3269
__________________

Go to http://www.dynojet.com you will find a list of sites.
__________________

R&K Automotive in Aberdeen MD is currently installing a unit with capacity
for 150 road horsepower.  There objective is emissions, trans repair etc.
rather than high performance work but I`m sure Ron would work with you if you
don`t have too much power.  I know my little 1500 Ford will find it`s way
over there.

I had my MGA dyno'd the year before last at the Echlin research lab in New
Haven. They don't do it commercially, but they will do it if approached.

World Auto in Port Jefferson, Long Island, NY has a chassis dyno.

Thanks again to the listers who provided this information.

Jim