Racing Kharmann-Ghias, was: Cover of Victory Lane

To: S800Racer@aol.com
Subject: Racing Kharmann-Ghias, was: Cover of Victory Lane
From: Ross Fosbender <rossf@interaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:01:37 -0600
I have old yearbook pictures of at least two K-G from the late
'60s-early '70s in Midwestern Council.  They raced in our V/Sedan class,
then in G/P.  They were heavy compared to the similarly prepared beetles
they raced against.
Ross Fosbender, PR Chmn, Midwestern Council of SCC
www.execpc.com/~mcscc