Re: Cover of Victory Lane

To: N197TR4@cs.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cover of Victory Lane
From: DSRGR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:43:26 EST
In a message dated 11/30/1999 12:02:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
N197TR4@cs.com writes:

>  If there is no one out there with a Karmann Ghia, maybe it is time it
>  happened. Could be entertaining as poor man's Porsche. Young relative has
>  detail shop in Henderson and is not entirely without skills. Could use
some
>  mentoring from GT6Steve or someone for VARA requirements...if his mother
and

>  father, my cousins, dont shoot me. Any help appreciated.

For development and seat time... the Las vegas Region is holding 4 double
regional races next year and they run a solo I group at every race. Its $80
entry and $25 for a license. The school is a couple hours Friday night on
flags and passing rules. The passing rules are more strict than vintage. Only
on the straights with a wave by. Cars have to be prepped about the same as
vintage. Roll bar required but not a cage. The schedule can be found at
www.lvrscca.org..... Great group of folks...He will be welcome...... Gene