Re:

To: jdesanti@inficon.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:37:23 PST
How about Sierra's Grand Prix Legends?

It's set in 1967, you get to drive Formula 1 cars from Ferrari to Lotus,
including Brabhams Eagles BRMs and a Honda-like Murasami, and Cooperoid car
(couldn't get permission to use the names)... These cars have no ground
effects and run on Bias ply tires... You race on all the classic car
courses, eg; Kyalami The Glen, Spa, Nurbergring, Silverstone, Mexico City,
Rouen, Mosport, Zandvoort, Monte Carlo and Monza... Before they made them
safe It's a serious kick of a game.

>From: jdesanti@inficon.com
>To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
>Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 16:10:23 -0500
>
>      I am looking for a good computer race game that has many of the
>famous
>permanent road courses
>such as The Glen, Summit Point, Sears Point ect.  Any recommendations?

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois
1962 TR4 (CT4852L)