VARA Follow Up

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: VARA Follow Up
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 21:00:10 EST
Left Coasters....

FYI, my earlier posting regarding VARA prompted a call from Todd
Gerstenberger, on VARA's current board.  He called to let me know that quite
a few things are in the "works" that aren't quite ready to announce yet...but
that several of the previously popular venues may reappear this season.  The
Tustin event has now become the Anaheim event and its supposed to have some
surprises as well.  And, that the Springerville event promises to be quite
special (I still don't know where the hell Springerville is, however...guess
I'd better surf over to MapQuest.com....)  Todd acknowledges that the issues
between VARA and Willow aren't resolved yet, but assures me that they're
being worked on.

So, there may still be a few reasons to give the old tow vehicle a workout
next season....stay tuned...

And finally, the BIG NEWS, is that Todd's own Lotus Cortina may make its
debut this season!!!....Bring it on, Todd, we need a few more appliances out
there!!

Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus (ready for turkey) Cortina Mk1 #128