Speedvision vintage race coverage this weekend

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Speedvision vintage race coverage this weekend
From: AnalogMike@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 14:27:17 EST
Hi,

I have not seen this info posted yet so I thought I would put it up :

Watch SPEEDVISION for coverage of the ZIPPO US VINTAGE GRAND PRIX
at Watkins Glen, and the Dodge Vintage Festival at Lime Rock.

Thurs, Nov 25 10:00pm Eastern, 7:00pm Pacific - Zippo US Grand Prix
Friday, Nov 26 10:00pm Eastern, 7:00pm Pacific - Dodge Vintage Festival
Saturday, Nov 27 9:00pm Eastern, 6:00pm Pacific - Zippo US Grand Prix
Sunday, Nov 28 2:00pm Eastern, 11:00am Pacific - Zippo US Grand Prix
Sunday, Nov 28 10:00pm Eastern, 7:00pm Pacific - Dodge Vintage Festival

These shows are hosted by Dave Despain. I hope all the rain at Lime Rock
did not hamper the camerawork, I rather enjoyed it :-)

Regards, mike piera  AnalogMike@aol.com  '72 911S Targa, '73 911RS Replica

http://www.analogman.com/911 - my racing pages w/ info on the above 2 events

 ~^v^~ aNaLoG.MaN ~^v^~  vintage guitars   www.analogman.com