Re: liscence

To: Ed Swain <E.Swain@lboro.ac.uk>, vintage race <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: liscence
From: mark w roper <markwroper@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 19:15:13 +0000
I have just got a national B race licence and this is what I was told and did

1.    send the MSA  £37 for a "go racing pack"
        it includes a video, blue book, some rubbish and the all important
        licence application form

2.    have a medical mine cost £60!

3.    sign up for an ARDS course £150! take along your form that the doc signed
and your road licence.
        the "course" which for me was three laps of  goodwood in a Volvo
estate?
        one to learn the track and two to be assesed on then in to the
classroom to sit an exam paper on flag colours
        safety and common sense stuff

4.    then send the form, now with the ARDS stamp on it to the MSA with  £38

5.     stick a picture of yourself on the licence and enter a race.

good luck

Mark