Re: RE: gas prices

To: ckrug@laf.cioe.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE: gas prices
From: SFKTREMCO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 18:37:33 EST
They already have an incredible network of natural gas and fuel lines criss
crossing this country.

And a network of gas stations. Just need to make them more...........Natural.

BTW, guess who built all those hwy's they traveled. Your Uncle and mine, with
our money.

If they really wanted to stop pollution, it would just take an act of
Congress, like the Hwy Act of the 50's that gave us the Interstates. Poof,
and it's done.

Shelly

In a message dated 11/16/99 6:22:09 PM, ckrug@laf.cioe.com writes:

<< Perhaps we should all drive Natural Gas  powered vehicles and fuel them
from
>a incredibly efficient network of outlets emitting H20.
>
>Shelly

Did anybody else happen to see the feature in Car & Driver a few monts ago
where they attempted to drive a CNG car cross-country?  Lucky for them, it
was a dual-fuel vehicle, or they would have been walking most of the way.
Seems the "incredibly efficient network"  is neither efficient nor a
network, however it was incredibly expensive to build (at taxpayer expense,
of course) I'll stick with gasoline, thanks.  Preferrably without methanol
or any of that weird stuff they add in California, either.

Calvin K.