'68 Cortina GT

To: Vintage Racing <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: '68 Cortina GT
From: Lyle Rundhaug <lrichard@ticon.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 18:49:19 -0600
Well, I bought the Cortina. Now what? This looks like a great car, and
we're very excited to get to work preparing for next year. But, once
again we need some information. We got a couple of books with the car
which explain history and some helpful technical information, but not
enough!? So, my inquiry is whether anyone might have some information
available for the "68 Cortina MKII GT....  or maybe direct me to some
sources for workshop manuals if still available. The concept here is to
build the car according to the original (vintage) engine formula etc.
Any help pushing me in the proper direction will be ( as always) very
much appreciated.    Thanks, Lyle