Is a Tiger like an MGV8?

To: vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Is a Tiger like an MGV8?
From: SFKTREMCO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 07:04:13 EST
A neighbor brought home a pretty red little toy car called a Tiger and when I
dsrove by in my B and complemented him on it, he offered me a ride.

My heavens, so that's why folks like to put V8's in MG's!

Then he offered me the whole car at $12K. It's a '76 with a 289 in it. I have
no clue what the value is. The car is in decent shape, better than a daily
driver, but needs some internal cosmetics and under the pretty red paint are
a few familiar lumps.

His name is Barry and you can call him direct if you know of anyone who might
have interest.  703-860-1505.

I'll stick to my MGV8 dream..........

Shelly

'79 running with the top down everyday...into November
'77 running again at last
coming soon '85 Fiero 3.8 (modified heart thumper) until that MGV8
'83 Suburban (shares the LBC rust problem)
'84 380SL (where the real money goes)