(Triumph racers only) -spread the word

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <mordyd@msn.com>
Subject: (Triumph racers only) -spread the word
From: mdunst@smtplink.coh.org
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 13:20:34 -0500
Dear Triumph racers.....

I am about to launch a www site devoted to current and past Triumph race cars.
The emphasis is RACE.  I have already contacted those in the elite group known
as the Friends of Triumph.  It is this group that has inspired this action.  It
will be called-----

www.FOT-racing.com   (don't bother clicking on it yet -nothing there>)

I am asking for photo's and  short one-two paragraph bios of ANY Triumph racer
USA/UK/Germany/NZ/Australia....or?  -- current or retired.  I hope to build on
this site and encourage others to get involved in vintage, SCCA, autocross and
Solo.

Any TR marque will be accepted.  One or two photo's would be outstanding.  If
you want to send a JPEG that would work.

If there are any Pro photographers that have usefull photo's -I will gladly
place your name and any advertisement (within reason) you would like for the
permission to use your photo's.  This is an informational site only-
it will not be a commercial venture.  However, it will have limited links to
other sites that have "racing"
products or services.

I will return all photo's if you wish.

I'm hoping to fold into this site  -track information,  recent group-specific
race reports (of TR interest) and
latest Tech information and sources.

I have enlisted a fairly profound and knowledgable group of people. Including
Mr. "Kas" Kastner and Mr.Paul Richardson as  contributors-at-large.

Send photo's
via snail mail
FOT Racing
529 Winston Ave