Help...

To: "Vintage race (E-mail)" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Help...
From: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:19:20 -0500
Anybody out there live in St. Louis?

I've done mail order business with Imparts for the last few years. I've used
their toll free # (+1 (800) 325-9043). For the last two weeks I've called
this # at different hours and get a busy signal. I've checked their # with
various Internet lookup which give me a non 800 # but when I call that, I
get a recording which says to call the 800 # above.

Does anybody know how to get them? Have they gone out of business?

Since this is probably not of general interest to others on the list(s),
reply to me directly.

Thanks....Gerry