wheel failures

To: "'vintage-race@autox.team.net'" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: wheel failures
From: Kerry Seibert <ckchapel@fast.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 17:32:19 -0500
Another wheel to be considered would be the ML series from Compomotive.
"Identical" to a minilite, they are strong, light, and reasonably priced.
Compomotive has a nice website at www.comp.co.uk/ with wheel photos and some
nice info about measuring, PCDs, and offsets.  A US distributor (there may be
others) is Motorsports Specialties in Quarryville, PA (near Lancaster, PA).
Ph. 1 800 621 8408  Fax 1 717 786 3496   Nice people.  I bought five wheels two
years ago for my Morgan and the price was $750. FOB Quarryville.  I only have
three schools and four races on them but I'm really happy with them so far,
they still look like they did when they came out of the box.

Craig Seibert     1968 Morgan  +8     #611