Sad News..

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Sad News..
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:53:13 EDT
Sorry to bring sad news to the list.  I just learned that vintage racer and
car collector, Bo Cheadle (not certain on correct spelling here) passed away
last Thursday.   Bo suffered an attack while participating in a CSRG event at
Thunderhill weekend before last in his vintage stock car.  He was taken to
Stanford Medical Center in Palo Alto where he succumbed on Thursday.  Many
know Bo from his participation with the vintage NASCAR group, and the Shelby
club.

That's all I know at this point.  I didn't know him well, only saw him at the
track on occasion.  Our thoughts go out to his family and friends.  Thought
some of you would want to know.

Myles H. Kitchen