California races, 10/16 & 17

To: "vintage-race-digest" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: California races, 10/16 & 17
From: "n" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 03:58:37 -0400
To all of you who responded to my earlier post:  THANKS!  But, I'm really
not confused about the geography.

I'm going to be in and around San Francisco on Wednesday to Friday.  Then in
LA on Monday to Wednesday.

Re. Willows: Some clients I'm seeing are in the Napa valley, so Willows
isn't that much further.

Re. Laguna Seca:  I do have some favorite places to stay & dine in the
Monterey area and Laguna Seca is a track I have always wanted to race.  Just
watching will have to suffice for now.

I have rental cars in both SF & LA and plane tickets between cities.
However, I do enjoy driving PCH and have done it a few times.  Once more
wouldn't be a chore, especially if it were interupted by a couple of vintage
race days.  So, I could easily skip the flight south & drive instead.

See what I mean?

I'll just have to see how meetings shake out in the next cuople of days
before finalizing things.

See some of you in one place or another.

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB, '61 Alfa Sprint Veloce, '73 BMW 3.0CS