Cortina Mk2 axles for sale

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Cortina Mk2 axles for sale
From: ALFABYTE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 17:40:54 EDT
--part1_d0a11d6c.251d49e6_boundary

Cortina axles for sale

--part1_d0a11d6c.251d49e6_boundary

To: CortinaList@topica.com
From: Rick Dunleavy <alfabyte@aol.com>
Subject: [CortinaList] Cortina Mk2 axles for sale
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:11:51 -0700

If you've seen this on ebay sorry, I'm not trying to shove these down
your throats.  I have a set of rear axles for a Cortina Mk2 for sale.
Make me an offer. I had them magnafluxed and cryogenically treated and a
brand new, just pressed on, set of bearings from DBE.  Then I found them
to be 3/4" too long. Shhhhhit.  I have another correct set for my Mk1
and bearings should be in U.P.S. today but I have no need for the Mk2
axles.  Any takers?

Gas On,
Rick Dunleavy
V.S.C.D.A. #63 Cortina G.T.

Move your list to Topica in September and win $5000!
Check it out http://www.topica.com/promo

--part1_d0a11d6c.251d49e6_boundary--