Watkins Glen SVRA Zippo US Vintage Grand Prix

To: 911@rennlist.org, racing@rennlist.org, vintage-race@autox.team.net,
Subject: Watkins Glen SVRA Zippo US Vintage Grand Prix
From: AnalogMike@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:57:45 EDT
Hi,

I finally got some pictures and a writeup of the Watkins Glen
event on my web site. The event was awesome - hundreds
of the coolest sports cars ever made and even 30 NASCAR
stock cars! The downtown race reenactment was unbelievable,
I would have gone just for that. My car was running great on the
track and I pulled times faster than I thought possible with my
little stock 2.7. Read the writeup if you have time, it might take
a while to download as there are several pictures.

http://www.analogman.com/911 - my racing pages

Regards, mike piera  AnalogMike@aol.com  '72 911S Targa, '73 911RS Replica

 ~^v^~ aNaLoG.MaN ~^v^~  vintage guitars   www.analogman.com