Re: CSRG at Sears (report)

To: simon@mondes.com
Subject: Re: CSRG at Sears (report)
From: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 23:39:15 EDT

<<
 Yes, there were several list members enjoying themselves, me included. I
 saw Malcom and Diane Cox, Myles Kitchen, Jerry Burr and I'm sure there
 were many others. Turnout seemed high. It usually is for a Sears Point
 event. The club seldom loses  >>

Simon,

I just want to say that I had one of my best race weekends at Sears Point
with CSRG this last weekend.  It was a matter of all things coming together.
The new engine I built for my MGB worked superbly (sp?).  I just came off of
driving school at Russell Racing School in July so that the driver was tuned.
 I arrived at the track to find out that my car (Red & white '64 MGB #119)
and I are on the cover of Victory Lane Magazine for the September 1999 issue.
 What a weekend, I really am basking in my 15 minutes of fame.  How can it
get any better?

Looking forward to Thunderhill in October,

Rod Schweiger
MGB Sebring Coupe Counterfit #119