Getting Back Into Vintage Racing.

To: "Vintage Racing List" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Getting Back Into Vintage Racing.
From: "Tom Shirley" <tshirley@voyageronline.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 23:51:17 -0400
I've been out of vintage racing for 5 years and really do want to return. I
have a 1982 Royale Formula Ford that I'm interested in selling outright or
arranging a trade for a Spridget or Spitfire.

If anyone on the list knows someone who might be interested in a SCCA Club
Ford that has won 2 road racing championships (95 & 97) and wants a winning
race car or is in the race car business and would be interested in a trade,
please direct them to me. The car comes with an extensive spares inventory
worth thousands. Info and pictures of the car can be found at my website
below. Just go to the racing toys.

Tom Shirley Sale Creek, TN
1982 Royale RP31M Formula Ford (BAD DOG Racing)
1978 Triumph Spitfire
http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1080