Value Of This List

To: Vintage Race List <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Value Of This List
From: Richard Hardison <cobra@airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 10:03:09 -0500
While I really enjoy the discourse on vintage racing, such as the flood
following the Historics, I find this list to be of great help locating
the hard to find items we all need to stay on the track.

My recent post regarding auxiliary venturi's for my Weber 40 DCOE
brought several responses.  Myles Kitchen introduced a source we did not
know of where we found not only the needed parts, but an excellent
source of other items we use from time to time.  Special thanks to
Myles.

Richard