Monterey

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Monterey
From: TYLOTUS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:00:04 EDT
The  Monterey coverage ( live ) I think a first for Vintage was great.  I
have heard that Speedvision will be at  the SVRA Watkins Glen next week
filming 3 days to be aired at a later date.  as for all the comments about
the races at Monterey  I think that a lot of people have been a little quick
to judge, Did Stirling get pushed over into the dirt? did the breaks on the
Aston not work as well as they should have? did the car beside Stirling see
Stirling and react by turning to the right and cliping Vic Edelbrock?  WHO
KNOWES   ----  ty