Mosport

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Mosport
From: Mactds@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 09:30:42 EDT
Well folks for all you have heard thus far - its true!

We all had a great weekend in the great - not so cool - white north!!

Many thanks to the VARAC crew for putting on a wonderful event. Good people,
good wompom (t-shirts & the like!), good parties and awesome track time!!!
You will never attend another event that offers more track time!!

We did participate in the McMosport challange offered by Vaughn. mmmm mmmm
good! Them were good eatin'! Carl Jensen offers his thanks for Sunday's
breakfast too as he won't be back to his computer for a short bit.

For those of you who have be thinking about making the trek - go ahead you
won't be disappointed!!

Again, many thanks to VARAC & their supporters.

Best regards,

Maura