Re: BFG R1's or GForce?

To: Kelvin Palmer <KelvinPalmer@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: BFG R1's or GForce?
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 05:29:20 -0700
Kevin:

One word of warning before switching to the G-Force tires: most
organizing bodies are considering it to be a race slick rather than a
treaded tire!  This would possibly make it illegal with the group you
run with or would change your class in HSR or other similar groups...

Forewarned is fore armed...

*8o)