Re: 1999 Dodge Vintage Festival

To: <jdesanti@inficon.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1999 Dodge Vintage Festival
From: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 16:15:38 -0400
I agree, the SVRA Glen Race is also a must-do.  Lime Rock and the Glen are
close enough geographically so you should be able to do both.  I can't help
you with the wife, but I'd think she'd understand the cost savings of
combining two trips into one.
The triple SVRA Mid-Ohio/VARAC Mosport/VSCDA Gingerman weekends coming up is
another good opportunity.  Ask her if you can do them too..  tell her race
prep would be easier if you had three race cars..