Buchanan Race

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Buchanan Race
From: VEENET@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:16:24 EDT
This year is the 50th anniversary of the Buchanan Field races which were the
first races to be held in the West after the end of WW2......
The CSRG event is this SATURDAY ONLY, June 19th...
Whings and Wheels...Combination vintage race and air show....
Taking place at Buchanan Field, Concord Calif.....

Concord is just north of Walnut Creek. Buchanan Field is in the triangle
formed by Freeways 680...4 and 242....

I ran it last year and really enjoyed it a lot....And if the motor for my
Devin gets back in time (unlikley) I will run it again this year.....
Jerry Burr
Devin Special #57