RE: calling all Thickos

To: "'Jack W Drews'" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>,
Subject: RE: calling all Thickos
From: little britain motor company <lbmc@nexicom.net>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 20:01:25 -0400
Jack, in Canada, we have lots of space, even for Thickos.

I don't know how much more oil that our soil can absorb. Personally, I
never chose the same parking area and just keep moving so as the
environmentalists don't file suit.

We've already shot our fireworks off on Queen Victori'a birthday (and you
thought that owning triumphs made you kind of British!), but you're welcome
to provide some entertainment for the rest of us.

We've got a great party planned for Saturday night in Lindsay.  Little
Caesar & the Consuls are playing.  Maybe the Flounder will brush up on
"Hang on Sloopy" and jam with them!

Looking forward to seein y'all.