Re:Giulietta Racecar ..Help

To: alfa@digest.net
Subject: Re:Giulietta Racecar ..Help
From: Alfert@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 09:02:37 EDT
I I have a 62 spider with a 1600--fresh engine with about12.5/1 comp, 10.5mm
lift and 300deg. duration, good headers. I need help with the carbs.
40DCOE's--what chokes, main jets air corrections etc...I don't know where to
start? Also I may need to buy either a new set or rebuilt with the right set
up. Any suggestions as to where?

The car has the front end set up well, with stiff, lower springs, Carrera
shocks, and a 1" bar. The rear is way to stiff. I need to soften it and lower
a little. Is there any spring set up for the rear that is available? I hear
Centerline rears are too stiff? What abouit cutting stock 750/101 springs?

I run Borrani(sp) steel whels, does anyone have a set to sell?
Thanks,
Alfert@aol.com
62 Giulietta Spider