Re: MG car club and MG Owners club

To: tmatycho@ix.netcom.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG car club and MG Owners club
From: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 10:21:49 EDT

<<
 >  Thank you for the info, good but worthless, are you an attorney?
 >
 > Rod

 I don't know if he is, but I am, and that's the nicest thing I've read
 about attorneys on the internet in months.  The concept of "good but
 worthless" is a little hard to comprehend, but I'm sure it's much better
 than "greedy and evil," and the other stuff I hear all the time.  I hope
 GPS has as good a sense of humor about such things as you obviously do.

 --
 Tom M
 Elva Courier #43

Tom,

My point was that when we say "The MG club or the the MG Car club is having a
drive around, it's used as a generic term, like you might say the Alfa club
or the Porsche car club.  So splitting hairs isn't necessary.

Rod