Lancia Aurelia B20S sale

To: Vintage racing bulletin board <VINTAGE-RACE@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lancia Aurelia B20S sale
From: rebjrmd@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:35:26 -0800
Hello,  My wife says that 4 vintage race cars is at least one too many
so I have decided to sell my original race car--a 1955 LHD Lancia
Aurelia B20S.  For those of you not familiar with this type of car, it
is a 2.5 l. V-6 with a transaxle and deDion rear suspension giving good
weight distribution.  B20s raced in the Mille Miglia, Pan American Road
Race, at Le Mans, etc.  They were very well respected as long distance
GT racers in their era but were never big sellers (quite expensive)  I
have run this car in 87 events (Mexico, Canada, New Zealand, and Western
USA).  It is extremely well sorted and quite safe.  It is the car in
which I started Vintage Racing--my problem is that (like many racers) I
want to go faster!  The car, by the way is located in the Seattle, WA
area.  This is an ad that I have placed in Victory Lane Magazine.

Fully race prepared, red, with Pan-American Road Race livery.  Fifteen
Monterey Historics with two firsts. 1987 Pebble Beach Concours.  80 plus
events, one DNF in the last 7 years.  Competitive, sorted, more trick
features than can be listed.  $39,950.  Spares package: 2+ engines,
wheels, tires, two transaxles, front axle and suspension, deDion rear,
doors, hood i.e. everything to keep this car running well into the next
century.  $10,000.  Car and parts for $45,000.  Offers considered.  Dick
Buckingham, Jr. (206) 232-4644.

If anyone is interested, I can give them additional information.  I
would attach a picture, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet.
Being a "vintage" guy, I'm doing well to send e-mail.

Dick Buckingham, Jr.