Formula Ford dimensions

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Formula Ford dimensions
From: Robin Hawley <MOWOG@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:51:30 -0500
Hi Gang,

Could someoe with a Lotus 51 or a Caldwell or Alexis etc. make some
basic measurements and e-mail them to me?  I am trying to decide whether
to keep the racecar trailer I recently aquired.  In the not too distant
future I hope to be in the market for a vintage Formula Ford and I want
to figure out how well it would fit my trailer.  The trailer was set up
for sprint cars, ie front v8 engine and not much in front of the front
tires.  My '84 911 fits on the trailer but the weight bias is all off.
The measurements I need are the overall length, wheelbase, width, and
overhang front and rear, weight and height would be helpful also.  The
numbers don't need to be exact, give or take an inch or so would be
fine.  It's  nice trailer with an enclosed box in front and tire rack on
top so I want to justify keeping it if possible.

TIA
Robin
'58 MGA