(Fwd) SVRA question

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: (Fwd) SVRA question
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 00:42:07 -0500
Can someone here help this lad? I'd have to guess no problems with
a 67 anything in SVRA... Replies to
 "Michael O'Connor" <pitbullracing@worldnet.att.net>

From:                   "Michael O'Connor" <pitbullracing@worldnet.att.net>
To:                     <rwg@autox.team.net>
Subject:                SVRA question
Date sent:              Fri, 19 Feb 1999 21:22:36 -0500

 Hello, my name is Michael O'Connor and I race a 1990 REYNARD F/C with
the
 SCCA. I have an opportunity to purchase a 1967 MINI Cooper that all ready
 for racing. My question is what is the cut off year for racing a MINI.
 This car is a MINI S with all the racing goodies and it's been at a
 driving school and 3 lapping days. Can I get this Mini homologated for
 SVRA racing  ? PLEASE ADVISE.

                     THANKS.... Michael O'Connor  #39 F/C
"Michael O'Connor" <pitbullracing@worldnet.att.net>