Tow hitch

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Tow hitch
From: Tjackson82@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 21:08:43 EST
Hello all:

I am replacing my tow vehicle and I need to but a new hitch (the part that
slides into the Class Three receptor already on the truck). I recall seeing in
one of the many catalogs that jam my mailbox a nifty version that pivots so
you don't have to be precisely aligned with the trailer when hooking up. Then,
once the trailer is hooked up, you pull forward and the hitch locks into
place. Anyone seen one of these (or was I sniffing the 110-octane fuel too
much) and do you know where I can buy one?

Terry Jackson