RE: Am I still on the Vintage Race List?

To: "'vintage-race@autox.team.net'" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Am I still on the Vintage Race List?
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 12:17:25 -0500
Rod:

Your still on the list, it's just that nobody wants to speak to you!
(kidding, kidding......)

While I have the attention of the list, can anyone help me find the
following (which for some reason seems to be a lot harder to find than I
thought).

Wanted: a Bugeye Sprite vintage racing car! Must be un-modified and as
close to "original" as possible. No fender-flared, , tube-framed,
tube-shocked, 1400 c.c. monsters please. Just looking for a clean, all
steel, straight, 948 powered (or roller, I've got engines) Bugeye at a FAIR
price.

Would seriously consider any BMC A-series powered car. Square body 1/4
elliptic cars are fine, maybe a mini or cooper, BMC Formula Jr. or Series 1
Lotus Seven (too rare/expensive?).

Thanks,

Daniel T.