VARAC Festival 1999 dates

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: VARAC Festival 1999 dates
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 13:12:08 -0500
I haven't seen this mentioned, so here it is:  The VARAC Festival, 1999,
will be held at Mosport as usual, on July 2,3,4.  This should be the long
weekend for both Canada and the US.  There's a remote possibility of a test
day on July 1, but neither negotiated or confirmed at this time.

For those with longer memories, our Festival was traditionally held on this
weekend, and we were forced to change when we migrated from Shannonville to
Mosport a few years ago.  No Marque selection as yet, but it's the 50th
anniversary of the XK Jaguar, and the 40th anniversary of the Mini, so
they're candidates.

More info later...

Brian