Re: Vintage

To: "Douglas Wilson" <dwilson@engassoc.com>,
Subject: Re: Vintage
From: "R. Harrington" <rharring@idirect.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 10:03:39 -0500
The correct email address for HSR is "hsrrace@aol.com". For SVRA contact
Jack Woehrle at
"JWoesvra@aol.com"
Bob H.
----------
> From: Douglas Wilson <dwilson@engassoc.com>
> To: 'astorey@magni.berry.edu'
> Cc: 'Vintage Race List' <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Vintage
> Date: Wednesday, December 02, 1998 8:42 AM
>
> Alan
> If you want to race vintage at road Atlanta, you should contact HSR in
Tampa Florida. I believe their site is hrsrace.com. They have two events
per year at RA. The Spit would be in group 2. I don't believe SVRA has an
Atlanta event, although they do race at some other great places in the
region. If you prepare the car correctly you should be able to race with
both groups. The Florida region of the SCCA also has a vintage program.