Re: Condensation?

To: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: Condensation?
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 14:50:29 -0800
I run a cast Al valve cover (Fiat 1100) with no such condensation. Perhaps
you have excessive blowby. Where is the engine breather? Is the hose full
of grey mayonnaise?  The only time I had some water in the valve cover
like that, was when one of the freeze plugs in the head was leaking. Of
course, a cracked head or a blown head gasket can do all sorts of nasty
things to your motor, but you didn't want to hear that. ;=(