RE: Paint and such

To: "'RodsINTOMG@aol.com'" <RodsINTOMG@aol.com>, malcox@napanet.net
Subject: RE: Paint and such
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 10:39:29 -0600
I just encountered a restoration guy, specializing in MGs, who is using a
satin black John Deere paint and found it to be quite durable.

He paints the frames in this black, which IS a high quality paint...and then
uses the aerosol matching color for miscellaneous parts and bolts.

I plan to do this shortly, but also have powder coating facilities available
which I will use for selected parts.