Re: Who is best source of SVRA &/or SUMMIT POINT INFO?

To: ric_bergstrom@juno.com
Subject: Re: Who is best source of SVRA &/or SUMMIT POINT INFO?
From: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 23:27:40 EST

<<
 Let me ask you this...

 The car I am looking at is really a 72 in disguise.  Guy bought a 65 and
 it was so rusty that he grafted the cowl onto a 72 chassis.  Do you think
 the powers that be will keel over dead?

 Seller says everyone does it...old ones are too rusty...I don't know...

 Anything in particular to look for or do with set up?
 Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA  73-74 Midget

 Central Virginia MG Classics  WWW.CENTRALVAMG.COM
 RICHMOND BRITISH CAR DAYS ---September 18th and 19th, 1999
 Send me your snail mail and I'll get you on the mailing list.

Ric,

Sorry I'm so long in answering.  The best answer is to be up front with the
people who will be checking out your car and making those decisions.  If they
say no before you put all the time, energy and money in the car, better then
than after.  Otherwise, I just don't have an answer.

Good Luck,

Rod