DCOE Weber wanted + info.

To: vintage-race <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: DCOE Weber wanted + info.
From: "Jarrid Gross (Yorba Linda, CA)" <GROSS@UNIT.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 08:55:00 -0700
I have need for a set(2) of 45 DCOE webers, but first I have a few
questions.

1) I have seen 42 webers available (used) from time to time,
   what commonality do the 42s have with 40s and 45s?
   In particular, are 42DCOE  chokes available?

2) New 40/45s are available from spain.  Is there any reason to
  stay away from these?

3) Are all DCOE webers equipped with sealed ballbearing spindles?
   (worn spindle bushings are a major source of grief in my life).

Jarrid Gross
61 Sunbeam Alpine.