***Free Vintage Classified ads. For New Pub. to debut at Historics***

To: <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: ***Free Vintage Classified ads. For New Pub. to debut at Historics***
From: "Casey Annis" <drivesafe@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 11:59:26 -0700
Free classified ads for Vintage race cars Only!!!

        A new publication, Vintage Racecar Journal and Market report, will make
its debut at this year's Monterey Historics. This publication is devoted to
providing vintage racing enthusisats with practical, USEFUL information, on
the market value, history, buying, selling and maintenance of vintage race
cars.

        Our premier issue will be given away to several thousand people at the
Monterey Historics and associated auctions this August. In order to kick
things off, we are offering free classified ads for vintage racecars
(regularly $25 for 40 words). These ads will be included in the premier
issue and will run for a total of 3 months. If you'd like a small photo
included please either mail (photo) or e-mail (TIFF or photoshop format) to
the address below.
        Make sure your ad is seen by the most serious vintage racecars buyers.
Submit your free ad today, no strings, no catchs. You'll be helping us
expand our classifieds and we'll be helping you sell your car. It's as
simple as that.

Send your ads to Vintage Racecar at
        e-mail- Drivesafe@earthlink.net or
        FAX-    (714) 828-7500 or