Re: Dick Thompson

To: JWoesvra@aol.com
Subject: Re: Dick Thompson
From: FG99 <FG99@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 17:56:16 EDT
Jack,
Chip has entrusted one of my best friend's (and occasional Corvette venture
partner), Kevin MacKay, to handle the entire Racecar Runion at Carlisle.
Kevin, owner of Corvette Repair in Valley Stream, NY owns a number of
historically significant Corvettes, himself. If you know Chip, ask him about
Kevin.
In any case I know Kevin plans on being at Pocono with at least two of his
Corvettes, maybe three. I also plan on attending Pocono with him.
Let me know your thoughts about Pocono. Would you like me to work with Kevin
(from the SVRA aspect) and have him attempt to get commitments for  Pocono at
the same time he sets up Carlisle?
I wish to hell I had the ambition to get the Camaro done.  Last year I
promised myself it would be ready for Pocono this year, but I don't know.
OK, let me know what you think. Have a great holiday.
Fred