Road Atlanta, Walter Middy Vintage Races.

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Road Atlanta, Walter Middy Vintage Races.
From: larryd@mastnet.net (Larry Davis)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 20:29:14 -0500 (CDT)
All right, who all is going to be there?  Bring your beer, the corner
workers, backwards and inbred, some of whom are rednecks, can always use
another beer.  Of course the Georgians think they are pretty advanced for
Southerners.  I'll be at corner six or seven, come out and visit.

If it rains, you had better stay on the pavement, the ground is kind of
bare, according to all my reports.  Also you need some new lines.  Some
people at the National kept trying to drive 11 the same old way.  I haven't
seen it  yet.

To steal something from Bill Cosby, Happiness is a corner worker with a
twist off top beer.  By the way does anyone have a copy of Bill Cosby's tape
on the 427 Cobra?

By the way "Classic Automobiles" notes that Cobra Daytona Coupe CSX2287 is
missing.  Of course you all probably know that.  And which one of you has it
in your garage?  Also if you noticed the Road & Track article, Tony
Parravano's Ferrari 121 was stored under a flat bed trailer for years.  Why
can't I find one like that?  Of course what would I do with it if I did find it?

See You all at Road Atlanta!
                   Larry Davis
Chicago Region - SCCA      Rocket City Auto Modelers
31 years corner worker     Huntsville, Alabama