Re: D-type

To: "Jody007" <Jody007@aol.com>, <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: D-type
From: "Patrick Young" <ply@adtrading.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 09:48:42 +1000
Hmmm,

So what you're saying is that we will have to go out and buy Playboy and
then crane our necks while using our imagination in order to fully visualise
all the voluptuous curves of this particular D Type which are being at least
partially blotted out by some pert young thing without any clothes on who is
undoubtedly leaving sweaty marks from the sun all over this chap's fine
motor car?

Honestly, the lengths we have to go to in order to enjoy wonderful
(automotive) bodywork! :-)

Regards,

Patrick