FW: Re: The Grey Ghost - 1964 Pontiac Tempest raced in TA series

To: vintage-race
Subject: FW: Re: The Grey Ghost - 1964 Pontiac Tempest raced in TA series
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 15:25:36 -0700 (MST)
[BOUNCE vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from [Michael
Eisenberg <MaecoMotorsport@compuserve.com>]]

     Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 13:29:55 -0500
     From: Michael Eisenberg <MaecoMotorsport@compuserve.com>

The Grey Ghost was at the Watkins Glen Trans Am Reunion in 1995.  Dave Tom
knows where the car is.

BTW, do you have any other pictures of Trans Am Cars at any of the 71
races?  I am looking for pictures of my #23 Duane Winkle Blue 1968 Camaro.
In 1971 it raced at Mid-Ohio and Road America.  I have the picture that
appeared in Autoweek magazine with my car next to the Grey Ghost in the
esses at Mid-Ohio.  It is a head on shot and I can't decipher what decals
where on the car.  That info would give me the last finishing touches I
need for the restoraion.