Honda Generators

To: <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>, <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Honda Generators
From: "Mordecai Dunst"<mdunst@smtplink.coh.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 98 08:56:49 -0800
     FYI

     I just made a special deal with a local Honda distributor.  The bottom
     line is that Honda generators (for track-side and emergency power at
     home...)  are available at INTENSELY attractive prices.  I can not
     quote the prices on the www. These are not seconds or used units....

     You can check prices with anyone....

     If interested call / email or call (626-358-1616) me for quote.  Full
     Honda guarantee and will be shipped by dealer.  Visa/MC.

     I'm doing this as a service to the racing community.

     Mordy Dunst
     GASKET WORKS