Re: Cross-Country Auto Transport

To: chad.raynal@mailexcite.com, owner-vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Cross-Country Auto Transport
From: Jhalfdime@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 16:02:06 EST
Chad,
        This fall I had Intercity Lines of Warren, Ma. transport a 1929 Morgan
Aero
from San Diego to upstate NY using their stand-by rate.  They were ready to
pick up the Mog the day after I finalized left coast arrangements.  Transport
time was four days.  They called at the time of Cal. pick up and also the day
before delivery to be sure all was ready at my end.
        Door to door with a VERY professional operation!  All was as advertised
and I
wouldn't hesitate to recommend them after my experience.
        Happy Morganing (or whatever),  Jim N.