Re:Old SCCA GCR (was flares)

To: vinttr4@forbin.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:Old SCCA GCR (was flares)
From: PaceCars@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:26:46 -0500 (EST)
Jack Drews wrote>I wonder if the SCCA has a library of old General
Competition
Regulations..<
Yes, the SCCA sells a compilation of old GCRs and PCS's. Not every year is in
there, but a number are. You order them from the Club Racing Division at SCCA
headquarters. They are called the Vintage GCR (to 1961), Historic GCR (to
1972) and Vintage PCS and Historic PCS (not exactly the same years). In CVAR,
we base our rules on the 1972 GCR and PCS.
Harold Pace
CVAR